Intermediate Sales Reporting Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Intermediate Sales Reporting Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Waterloo, ON to start immediately.
As an Intermediate Sales Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Producing sales Reports on a daily, Weekly, Monthly frequency;
- Assist the team with Adhoc Requests;
- Prioritize timelines and manage the completion of production and ad-hoc requests from business partners;
- Modify reports to support operational efficiency and improvements;
- Assist team with the process improvements by identifying and implementing;
- Work closely with business partners to develop effective reporting and analysis of sales results and timely management reporting;
- Consistently review reporting practices in the Career SalesForce and Third Party Distribution, and develop controls to enhance the integrity of sales reporting;
- Perform financial modeling and ad-hoc analysis;
- Completion of reports, external benchmarking reporting including LIMRA and Investor Economics monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Identify process improvement opportunities through an understanding of systems, tools, and processes used to complete the sales reporting requirements; and,
- Implement process improvement initiatives using various tools including Excel, SAS, and other reporting tools.
What we’re looking for:
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA or CPA,CMA or CPA,CGA) with related university degree or equivalent work experience and a minimum of (7) years’ experience;
- Strong operational expertise in reporting and systems competencies with a focus on continual process improvement and the ability to leverage automation to ensure efficient and effective operational processes;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and make decisions that require innovative thinking in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong experience with the effective use of financial reporting systems and tools;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Self-motivated and capable of handling conflicting priorities in a dynamic and changing environment; and,
- Expert working knowledge of reportAbility to apply technical knowledge to business issues tools such as Microsoft Excel, SAS.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.