Senior Information Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Information Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twenty-four (24)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in November.
As the Senior Information Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Providing expert advice and producing design deliverables where required for the integration of legacy transit applications;
- The Equipment Master (EQMS) system for vehicle assignment and in-garage vehicle location and tracking;
- The Oracle platform custom developed application Work Management System (WMS)
- Service Control Module & Communication of Operator Bus Assignments (SCM-COBA), Public, RESTful and SOAP format API with the new vendor-based solutions; and,
- Providing expert advice & recommendations to both business and Industry IT leaders to develop roadmaps and frameworks for the cost-effective management and sharing of information across organizational lines and systems, while respecting the security.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor of Computer Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent degree from an accredited university/institution.;
- Fifteen (15) years experience in Enterprise Architecture & Design;
- Ten (10) years experience in gathering requirements, design, development, testing, deploying a system/application/software i.e. SDLC methodologies;
- Five (5) years experience in Windows / Web-based NET Development;
- Two (2) years experience with Clever Devices solutions specifically CleverCAD deployment and/or support (an asset);
- Five (5) years of experience in Object-oriented analysis and design and development (an asset);
- Five (5) years of experience in Database Development (Oracle/ SQL Server / Sybase). Including data modeling, database design (an asset);
- Five (5) years of experience in WEB API development;
- Five (5) years experience in using automated testing tools (an asset); and,
- Two (2) years experience/involvement in the implementation of Giro Hastus suite of products application.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.