GNSS Embedded Software Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a GNSS Embedded Software Developer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and debugging software in resource constrained embedded environment;
- Designing, developing, and testing Real Time Kinematic (RTK) and Precise Point Positioning (PPP) engines running on GNSS devices;
- Optimizing software to reduce CPU and memory usage;
- Debugging and fixing potential software defects; and,
- Investigating potential issues reported by customers.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor of Science or higher in Geomatics, Computer Science, or other relevant subjects;
- Five plus (5+) years’ intermediate to senior GNSS experience working with Embedded system software development in very memory constrained environment and debugging software running on target;
- PPP or RTK experience and RTK and PPP correction format such as RTCMV3;
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills;
- Experience with FreeRTOS operating system and Cygwin complier;
- Experience creating high quality code;
- Experience with Kalman filter and Least-Squared based position estimation; and,
- The ability to work independently.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.