Senior Developer – SOA and Enterprise Integration
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Developer-SOA & Enterprise Integration and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a five (5)-month contract located in Charlottetown, PEI to start in October.
As the Senior Developer-SOA & Enterprise Integration, you will be responsible for:
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- Coding bases, utilizing API design techniques; and,
- Mentoring junior developers.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) or more years experience in OpenID Connect, OAuth2, AuthN, AuthZ or similar;
- Three (3) or more years experience in HTML, XML, XSLT, JSON;
- Three (3) or more years experience in CSS, SASS, SCSS, LESS;
- Experience with Java/Springboot;
- Experience in PHP, iSymfony framework;
- Knowledge of databases including MySQL, DB2, Sybase and Oracle;
- Knowledge of version control with Git, SVN; and,
- Knowledge and/or experience in Jenkins, Docker, Bpml, and Drupal (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.