Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the information inflow and outflow in the DDSM application with a focus on data quality and integrity that support DSM results;
- Partnering with Sales, Tracking and Reporting and Evaluations teams to ensure program process updates reflect DSM requirements and implemented in the IT system;
- Maintaining updated process templates within the solution and make necessary changes as required;
- Assisting Senior Analyst and Measures Manager with tasks relating to savings and cost-benefit calculations;
- Working with internal stakeholders, TIS and solution vendor to create and update process documents and training manuals and assist in providing training to user groups;
- Participating in new marketing initiatives by providing information and analysis to stakeholders that support business and customer requirements; and,
- Proactively identifying opportunities for improvements to existing business processes and changes to IT systems to ensure operational effectiveness.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field;
- Minimum three (3) years related work experience supporting business systems;
- Very strong analytical and computer skills which include advanced working knowledge of Excel, Access, MS Dynamics and preferably SQL as well;
- Innovative, results-oriented, and team-oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills;
- Strong client/customer focus;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced team environment;
- Ability to facilitate meetings and group sessions;
- Understanding of relational databases is preferred ( an asset); and,
- Knowledge of Marketing and Energy Conservation Programs ( an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.