Automation Scripting Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Automation Scripting Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
As the Automation Scripting Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the team that manages each platform to be integrated to gain an understanding of their environment and related components that require integration;
- Designing how the systems should communicate and automating tasks wherever possible;
- Writing the shell scripts to facilitate the designed integrations;
- Coordinating the deployment with external operating partners; and,
- Troubleshooting any issues with automation scripts as-needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10)+ years of IT experience;
- Strong experience with Shell scripting within both Linux and Solaris;
- Windows PowerShell scripting;
- Automation scripting;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Experience managing Windows, Linux, and Solaris Servers;
- Experience developing packages/RPM for Solaris/Linux (an asset);
- Ansible, Chef, CyberArk, experience (an asset);
- Experience using and leveraging automated testing tools;
- Experience using JIRA;
- Agile experience, eCommerce test experience, Java for automated test perspective (an asset); and,
- Experience using Cucumber, Selenium (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.