Senior SAP Functional Analyst (PM)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP Functional Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with other functional team members, as well as with the development team in design, build, and implementation of solutions for business units in SAP;
- Working closely with the business team to understand project/enhancement requirements, and with the SAP Technical / Development team to deliver these;
- Recommending new solutions to business issues and requirements;
- Developing functional specifications, test plans, and training materials as needed;
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy;
- Gathering business requirements;
- Educating clients on alternatives for system configuration and design;
- Guiding clients through decision making and process design;
- Ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions with project team;
- Configuring SAP components spanning across multiple functions to meet business needs;
- Preparing documentation and training materials as needed;
- Ensuring deliverables are completed within deadlines;
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables meet expectations; and,
- Acting as a subject matter expert on project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree;
- Ten (10) years’ SAP experience; and,
- Strong understanding of SAP configuration and customization areas in one (1) or more of the following modules: PM, PPM, PS, EHS, BW, BOBJ with a primary focus on PM (SAP Plant Maintenance or SAP Work Management).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.