Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a SCRUM Master and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start in September.
As the SCRUM Master, you will be responsible for:
- Guiding and organizing teams in terms of using Agile / Scrum practices and values to meet requests;
- Coordinating and facilitating daily scrum, planning and retrospectives for a project team;
- Managing the activity book with the product owner and the team; facilitating the prioritization and estimation of items; identifying activities and critical paths;
- Ensuring communication, development, execution and escalation as needed;
- Preparing and animating Demos / Retro for each project;
- Removing obstacles blocking or slowing down teams; manage conflicts;
- Promoting continuous improvement and a collaborative team environment to help teams increase productivity, creativity and innovation;
- Coaching team members on the principles and best practices of Agile software development;
- Helping identify and coordinate dependencies of external teams;
- Ensuring visibility of the team's progress and risks to management; and,
- Ensuring respect for values and application of the Agile process as a whole.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism and very good communication in both English and French;
- Three (3) years minimum as Scrum Master;
- Good knowledge of different practices: Safe, Kanban, Scrum;
- Very good knowledge of JIRA to manage and track user stories and backlog;
- Recognized experience to motivate team development, collaboration and productivity;
- Ability to adapt, be flexible and learn quickly in a complex environment;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Scrum Master Certification (an asset); and,
- Experience with multi-site team management (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.