Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Data Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
As the Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Designing/executing/measuring high impact direct to consumer marketing experiments;
- Continuously improving campaign design and delivery by leveraging any and all analytical tools/techniques at your disposal;
- Executing with excellence;
- Managing your project pipeline to ensure agreed upon timelines can be met;
- Proactively providing analytical guidance to key stakeholders, based on a deep understanding of the businesses, to understand and enhance marketing ROI;
- Maintaining a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes and sound infrastructure; and,
- Providing data intelligence for use cases.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four (4)+ years of relevant experience in direct marketing, consulting, analytics, or agency-side role in financial services/telecom (or other high volume direct marketing industries);
- Two (2) years of Adobe Analytics;
- Two (2) years of Campaign Execution experience; Knowledge of how campaigns are created by leveraging customer data from internal data warehouses through the use of programming tools such as SAS;
- Two (2) years' experience coding SAS or SQL;
- Two (2) years of Database experience;
- Knowledge of databases and data structures;
- Knowledge of vendors and file format requirements and able to code;
- Familiarity with direct marketing principles (Predictive Models, Experiment Design, A/B testing, Sample Size calculations, Net Performance Measurements, etc.);
- Technical and detail-oriented;
- Experience with digital analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture), and a sound understanding of web metrics;
- A project management mindset to help deliver on time to specifications;
- Team player while able to work independently;
- Pragmatic decision maker blending a mix of intellect, experience and street smarts;
- A profit-driven mindset;
- Experience designing successful direct marketing experiments;
- Degree in business, science, statistics, engineering, or other quantitative disciplines;
- Track record of delivering successful initiatives on time and on budget
- Significant experience with IBM Campaign (Unica) (an asset);
- GeoMarketing experience (an asset);
- Financial Services/Telecom (an asset); and,
- Previous Financial Institution Experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.