Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Applications Programmer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
The Software Developer will have a strong technical background in back-end programming using C#. The framework is already built, as the data comes in they will need to build and integrate the framework. They will perform system design tasks of a complex nature. Works directly with the client to recommend, develop, document and implement system solutions to business. The Back-end Developer will be part of a team responsible for building out and maintaining the enterprise information applications.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidates should have advanced C# programming skills with eight-plus (8+) years of experience;
- Eight plus (8+) years of back-end development with .Net;
- Five plus (5+) years of SQL Server 2012 (reading and writing code);
- Minimum of two (2) years of MongoDB and CouchDB experience;
- three plus (3+) years of design patterns (Façade, Iterator, Singleton) for C#, .Net framework experience;
- Two plus (2+) years of experience with NSubstitute;
- Recent Capital Markets experience specifically involving interest rate risk;
- Superb communication skills - written and verbal;
- The following would be added assets:
- SQL Server 2016;
- MS Dynamics;
- Any experience with IRRBB is an asset – financial concept regulatory projects; and,
- Angular 6.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.