Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of Audit components for multiple ITS Audits;
- Managing multiple resources from cross-functional ITS teams, as well as interfacing with RMG, technology specialists, professional staff, vendors and consultants;
- Demonstrating strong communications skills (written & verbal), proven ability to effectively interact with individuals across business units and at various levels within the Bank (technical, business, including Senior & Executive Management);
- Working knowledge of Hosting Strategy and & Architecture processes and ensuring that, discipline and controls are consistently applied to ITS Audits;
- Identifying all Audit dependencies and risks, ensuring that they are effectively managed;
- Tracking all deliverables against the budget and the approved project plan, working with Technology partners to develop the content of those deliverables;
- Facilitating weekly calls with the Domain Group owners and resources who own actions and ensure status is reflected in JIRA and communicated to RMG;
- Managing regular communication to key stakeholders; and,
- Building consensus and relationships with team and Business, through the use of superior negotiation skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- University or Post-Graduate Degree;
- Seven (7)+ years of Project Management experience;
- One (1) to two (2) years of Experience working on projects based on Audit components within an Infrastructure team;
- Strong academic background;
- Audit experience;
- Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate and manage work with Senior Stakeholders & Executives;
- Well-honed, in-depth skills and broad knowledge to address complex problems and non-standard situations;
- Usage with JIRA/Confluence and Clarity tools;
- Ability to manage multiple, highly-visible projects simultaneously;
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience managing multiple technology projects;
- Ability to manage multiple resources from cross-functional ITS teams, as well as interfacing with RMG, technology specialists, professional staff, vendors and consultants;
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), organization and analytical skills;
- PMP certified (an asset).
- Experience using JIRA (an asset);
- RSA Archer (an asset);
- Previous banking industry exp (an asset); and,
- Usage with JIRA/Confluence and Clarity tools (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.