Software Automation Tester
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Automation Tester for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the client’s automated testing framework and recommend and document new methods or procedures that will enhance the roadmap moving forward;
- Completion of automated testing regression suite(s) for one or more projects;
- Knowledge transfer resulting in internal resource expertise and the supporting documentation based on client standards;
- Providing weekly updates on deliverables and impact of proposed changes to timelines;
- Providing formal documentation, in accordance with the Project Lifecycle Methodology, and documentation standards;
- Providing mentoring and knowledge transfer to Functional Analysts and Testing Specialists on test automation set up, configuration and support requirements;
- Creating, documenting, and executing a test automation strategy for a new project or product;
- Analyzing requirements to create test scenarios and test cases, as well as identifying test data requirements;
- Reviewing existing test cases to identify and prioritize feasible candidates for test automation;
- Enhancing and expanding an existing test automation framework;
- Collaborating with Functional Analysts and Testing Specialists to design, develop, execute and provide knowledge transfer on delivered automation test scripts;
- Reviewing the completed automated test scripts to ensure that all aspects of automation (i.e. error validation) have been taken into account;
- Resolving any issues with the completed automated test scripts;
- Reporting on testing progress, test results, automation results, defects and quality assurance issues;
- Providing software quality assurance expertise, advice and recommendations to management and stakeholders to mitigate risks and improve efficiency;
- Troubleshooting and helping resolve issues identified by the Functional Analysts and Testing Specialists;
- Assisting in the creation of unit and regression test scripts and participate in resolving issues/defects resulting from testing;
- Providing ongoing and regular mentoring and knowledge transfer to Functional Analysts and Testing Specialists on completed automation scripts and ongoing operation and support requirements; and,
- Providing regular progress status updated on test automation development to IT management stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Expert knowledge in designing, developing, executing, and maintaining automated test scripts for enterprise systems, of note, SAP ERP or similar enterprise class software;
- Experience using Selenium WebDriver or Ranorex Studio;
- Experience reviewing test automation scripts created by others and providing feedback and addressing the feedback provided by others on your code; and,
- Experience building, maintaining, and utilizing automated testing frameworks.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.