Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in September.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Working in continuous delivery mode, analyzing and delivering features iteratively;
- Working with the Product Owners and Scrum Masters on defining the project's detailed scope;
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to create, refine and maintain user stories and associated deliverables such as process flows and test cases to meet development and stakeholder needs;
- Working with the product team to understand, gather information, perform gap analysis, and synthesize findings into business/functional requirements and design documents in an Agile environment;
- Documenting current and to-be Business and Operation processes, user stories and provide assistance in developing strategies and solutions; and,
- Helping to drive projects or work packages forward as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years' of Business Analysis experience;
- Agile Scrum experience;
- Client portfolio accounting and performance Measurement/benchmarking experience;
- Securities Master, securities and banking transactions experience;
- Strong knowledge of Financial Institutions, Equities, Options, FX, and alternative investment asset classes;
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills – must be able to ask the right questions to efficiently elicit data;
- Ability to be outgoing, take ownership, and to care about results;
- Ability to be energetic and vocal;
- Strong analytical and product management skills;
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; and,
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues;
- Familiar with using Jira and Confluence (an asset);
- CGI wealth 360 knowledge/experience (an asset); and,
- Bank experience, specifically in the wealth space (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.