Senior Data Analyst/Advisor - External & HFM Reporting
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst/Advisor – External and HFM Reporting for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Utilizing knowledge of accounting concepts, GAAP rules, month end close and consolidation to design optimal consolidation reporting solutions;
- Assisting project team with dashboard and report / report package generation;
- Understanding and documenting Finance business data and reporting needs;
- Ensuring reporting scope is managed in accordance with ERP system releases, ensuring that the reports are in place to support system testing, user acceptance testing, and system go lives, working closely with the Project team to ensure timely delivery of reports, within budget and within specification;
- Developing, testing, documenting, and implementing high quality reports on time that perform according to specifications and requirements documents;
- Participating in cross-functional meetings with various levels of management pertaining to reporting;
- Participating in quality assurance testing ensuring reporting needs are met by the system;
- Assisting the business in System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing; and,
- Providing technical assistance to the business in the use of information, data, and reporting tools.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Advanced University Degree in a related field such as Computer Engineering, Accounting, MBA, or equivalent;
- A background in Finance related processes, data, and systems;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience as a Functional, Data , Business, Systems, Reporting Analyst, or similar role;
- Experience in data management, reporting tools, and associated technical and functional reporting processes;
- Strong knowledge of relevant domain processes in Finance (Close, Consolidations, and External Reporting);
- Excellent problem solving and/or analytical thinking;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- The ability to conceptualize the business requirement and deliver innovative solutions;
- Knowledge of ERP applications such as SAP, Oracle, HFM, Hyperion Planning and/or Workiva;
- Technical skills such as SQL, advanced Excel, FR Studio (HFR) and Essbase to support reporting activities;
- Advanced communication skills demonstrated through previous experience in the following contexts: project meetings, technical reviews with developers and SME’s, leading group training sessions;
- Highly developed organizational skills to prioritize tasks and complete work within defined timeframes in a fast-paced program environment;
- The ability to develop and maintain successful professional working relationships with internal departments, key managers, and other stakeholders;
- Experience working with ERP software reporting including requirements and testing experience;
- Experience with complex, large scale operational and ad-hoc reporting in a corporate environment;
- Experience working in a global team, liaising with individuals across a number of time zones;
- Knowledge of Integration tools - ODI, FDMEE and EPMA is an asset;
- The ability to do some travel i.e. 8 to 10 times per year between office locations;
- The ability to create reports, analyses, dashboards and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for Finance reporting needs;
- Expertise in delivery technologies and data access, including familiarity with metadata, data organization, data quality assessment and data profiling; and,
- Corporate Reporting experience preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.