Project Manager - SAP MDM
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager – SAP MDM for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Promoting the vision and strategy of MDM roadmap including implementation of SAP MDG;
- Developing the data governance framework and operational master data management strategies;
- Providing work direction and guidance to implementation team for completion of assigned tasks and other duties;
- Measuring progress toward business goals/benefits by creating clear MDM program metrics;
- Leading the systems integrator and supports internal customers for creation and updating of master data;
- Managing the impact of master data to downstream systems (SAP, Ariba, Oracle, and High Radius);
- Acting as a Change Manager; and,
- Managing a diverse team of developers from Mainframe, Oracle, SAP , S/4 and Integration specialist in a monthly sprint cycles.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous experience as a Data PM or experience with a MDG Implementation; and,
- Good understanding of SAP landscape.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.