ETL SAP BODS Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for ann ETL SAP BODS Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twenty-four (24)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in January.
As the ETL SAP BODs Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Translating detailed solution design specifications into ETL processes and be responsible for the ETL configuration, testing and implementation of the Guidewire v10 DataHub (DH) data store and InfoCenter (IC) Business Intelligence (BI) warehouse to enable an end-to-end solution for reporting and analytics based on enterprise needs;
- Assisting in analysis, coding and testing of ETL processes, as well as technical documentation and deployment preparation;
- Participating in requirements analysis, architecture sessions and create detailed ETL specifications, workflow diagrams for quality systems development of Business Intelligence (BI) warehouse and data migration from GWv7 and legacy system to GWv10 DH/ IC;
- Working with data pipelines to migrate GW data to other target systems;
- Providing ETL SAP BODS expertise in the latest GW DH/ IC versions;
- Supporting the deployment, configuration and validation of code for the Guidewire DH/IC data environment and ensure successful data model and database implementation;
- Assisting with data capture, data quality, and validation methods;
- Translating business requirements into specifications for the purpose of recommending a suitable solution to meet the business needs, including translating system design into program design specifications and its documentation; and,
- Liaising and coordinating with internal and external consultants in detailed systems deliverables and technical problem resolution.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7)+ years experience in data integration (ETL) design and development, testing, monitoring, troubleshooting and data extraction from diverse data sources (e.g. SAP, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Excel, etc.) into target systems;
- Seven (7)+ years proven experience developing enterprise information management solutions (Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence & Data Analytics solutions) with multiple implementations;
- Five (5)+ year experience of Guidewire (GW) Insurance Suite including BillingCenter, PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter, Contact Manager, DataHub (DH) and InfoCenter (IC) & GW Data Management tools;
- Expertise in SAP BODS admin and development as well as demonstrated experience in Guidewire DH/ IC implementation projects;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Unix operating systems, Oracle server, Oracle Database, Oracle Stored Procedures, Oracle Performance Tuning, database design, development and implementation, SQL, PL/SQL, MS-SQL Server, XML, UNIX;
- Experience with Shell script, dBase, FoxPro, Spring, EJB, SOAP, Eclipse, MQ, IBM Infosphere DataStage; and,
- Proven communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills with the ability to convey technology solutions to all stakeholders
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.