Eagle currently has career opportunities for Reporting Analysts and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in September.
As the Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with the Senior IT Operational Analyst and AOS business leads, analysts and managers to perform technical analysis, design, development and implementations as well as to solicit visualization requirements, recommend changes, create prototypes, demo prototypes, and provide thought leadership for advanced Tableau capabilities and frameworks;
- Providing plans for report and dashboard development initiatives;
- Facilitating group meetings of various sizes for solution design, decision making, problem-solving and solution implementation;
- Turning complex data into easy to understand visual insights that are aligned to business objectives;
- Developing a user experience that is simple, yet flexible;
- Enabling visual storytelling through Tableau and visual analytics tools;
- Helping develop and capture KPI's in the business by exploring the data; and,
- Guiding teams on best practices and standards of using Tableau.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Three (3) years of Tableau Development and Reporting;
- Three (3) years of Microsoft Office 2016 experience;
- One (1) years of creating highly visual analytical dashboards using Tableau;
- One (1) years of Tableau Dashboard design efforts;
- Analysis and Documentation skills;
- Skills with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office 2016. Tableau Reporting 2019.1;
- Experience with SQL and various reporting tools/data extracts;
- Strong Tableau, SQL and Excel skills, knowledge and familiarity with various data sources (an asset);
- Have experience with ETL and data warehousing concepts (an asset);
- Three (3) years of Database and SQL experience (an asset);
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making reports and dashboards that are useful and dynamic (an asset);
- Pro-activeness, clear communicator of thoughts and ideas and fast learning (an asset); and,
- Interest in working within an Enterprise Services environment that touches many different teams and engages stakeholders (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.