Quality Assurance Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Fifteen (15) + years of Quality Assurance Experience;
- Five (5)+ years Quality Assurance Manager Experience;
- Five (5)+ years Testing Management overseeing test case design, test case execution, review results;
- Five (5) + years experience in Stakeholder Coordination (Business and Technology);
- Five (5) + years being responsible for QA Projects and Business as Usual;
- Three (3) years of experience with C# .Net, SQL C++ -oriented projects from a QA standpoint;
- Hands-on work testing (recent/current);
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Hands-on development/scripting work (C# .Net, SQL C++) (an asset);
- Banking/financial experience (an asset);
- Treasury Experience ( an asset); and,
- Risk Management Business Knowledge (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.