Info Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Information Security Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
As the Information Security Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with build/configuration/testing of the CLM (centralized log management) and UEBA (user and entity behaviour analytics) environments, including Devo platform and Securinoix platform;
- Installing and testing product patches in lower environments and then helping to promote to higher environments;
- Assisting with documentation of the environments end-to-end build and testing;
- Assisting with the development of SCM (service continuity management) plans, capacity planning and Support Documentation; and,
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning of the environment including RHEL (RedHat Enterprise Linux) server, Spark jobs, Apache Solr indexes and Apache Tomcat.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) to seven (7) + years of Information Security experience;
- Recent hands-on experience in SIEM (Security Incident and Event Management) log management;
- Strong hands-on experience in Unix environment (specifically RedHat Linux and RHLE);
- Scripting in Unix/Linux shells, Python, Microsoft PowerShell, and Ansible;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Experience/familiarity with Securonix products/platform (an asset);
- Experience/familiarity with Devo products and platform (an asset);
- Experience/familiarity with Cloudera Distribution of Hadoop (CDH), Apache Solr, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka (an asset);
- Working experience with Microsoft Azure (deployment, key management, authentication, security, etc.) (an asset);
- Micro Focus (ex. HP ArcSight) (an asset);
- Development experience, especially for integration purposes using REST API, web services, etc. (an asset);
- TCP/IP protocols experience (an asset);
- SSL certificates, PKI (public key infrastructure), SAML authentication (an asset); and,
- Banking/Financial Experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.