Business Analyst (Level 3)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst (Level 3) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a five (5)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in September.
As the Business Analyst (Level 3), you will be responsible for:
- Validating the business requirements received from customers against the Company's Functional Directives, standardized criteria and capacity analysis;
- Leading and coordinating the Assessment phase (during solution development effort with SMEs) in the early stage of the business intake process;
- Leading and coordinating kick-off meetings to support solution design or high-level architecture to meet the business requirements;
- Coordinating the development of options to meet the business requirements, developing cost estimates and monitoring request progress closely up until the implementation begins;
- Developing Business Requests (BR) costing/pricing based on the Solution Design, options analysis or high-level architecture to determine indicative or substantive pricing;
- Reporting on the progress of the requests (via the Business Intake Tracking System (BITS); and,
- Assigning BR to service lines for implementation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fifteen (15) + years of valid experience in the relevant field.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.