Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Communications Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in September.
As the Communications Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating implementations to impacted teams;
- Working with a team to develop communications strategies and plans;
- Closely working with management to maintain policies and other documentation to uphold regulatory requirements;
- Accountable to provide training and additional support;
- Managing multiple departments’ Standard Operating Procedures;
- Creating decks for presentations.
- Maintaining and updating team spreadsheets.
- Conducting monthly Town Halls.
- Developing and maintaining communication material for impacted departments;
- Updating documents through Adobe Contribute; and,
- Creating slide-decks and visual documents.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- One (1) to (2) years of relevant experience - creating decks, creative development/design, and editing skills;
- Comfort using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and proficiency with PowerPoint;
- Impeccable communication skills and must be able to speak clearly and professionally;
- Proven clarity and creativity in all forms of communication;
- Excellent presentation skills - must be comfortable speaking in front of a room;
- Ability to effectively coordinate and interface with various departments;
- Ability to take direction and produce quality work in a limited timeframe;
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks within established timelines;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication (an asset);
- Ability to organize, manage time, and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment (an asset); and,
- Proficiency with InDesign, Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.