Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has career opportunities for PHP Developers and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) to three (3) years of PHP experience;
- Two (2) to three (3) years of MySQL experience;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience with MVC Frameworks (e.g. Laravel);
- Proficiency with debugging software issues, implementing unit tests, and designing efficient and scalable database designs;
- Comfort with actively participating in team meetings by offering recommendations/ideas on design and architecture;
- Strong understanding of OOP PHP fundamentals as well as a desire to learn the latest trends, techniques and technologies and utilize the latest standards and best practices.;
- Experience building full-stack web applications (an asset);
- Experience developing REST APIs (an asset);
- HTML5 and CSS (an asset); and,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.