Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Security Architect for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Researching, developing, maintaining, and communicating information security standards, process, and procedures with a focus on software development and cloud services;
- Providing subject matter expertise and a pragmatic approach to the design and implementation of security services including identity and access management, cryptography, communication protocols, and security event prevention and detection;
- Leveraging existing security services and select components for use in delivering new business capabilities;
- Providing guidance on policy and policy enforcement encompassing personnel and intellectual property;
- Establishing, implementing, and follow practices to ensure business value of security architecture and processes;
- Identifying, assessing, prioritizing, documenting, and managing risk and their impact;
- Reviewing and assessing vulnerabilities in systems and provide pragmatic solutions;
- Developing security specifications for information systems and validate that these specifications have been delivered;
- Ensuring there are adequate technical and organizational safeguards to protect the continuity of information services by implementing security principles, methods, practices, policies and tools;
- Improving the information security of application software across multiple platforms;
- Applying architecture theories, principles, concepts, practices, methodologies and frameworks;
- Finding relevant information efficiently, using it effectively, and identify gaps in the information gathered;
- Identifying and effectively using information or data to confirm facts, reaffirm the results of previous work, solve new or existing problems, and/or develop new approaches;
- Understanding business issues, processes and outcomes to apply that understanding in enhancing business performance;
- Understanding and using relevant legislation, policies, procedures, and/or standards; and,
- Working closely with business and IS staff, other architects and Dev/Ops value stream members.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security or a related IT discipline is strongly preferred. Alternatively, extensive proven track record in the position’s primary responsibility areas within the Financial Sector;
- Licenses/Certificates One or more of the following certifications would be highly desirable: SANS GCFW, GCIA, GCIH, ISC2, CISSP, SABSA;
- Seven plus (7+) years' experience in information security, preferably in the financial industry;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in software development, preferably using .Net;
- Extensive experience using cloud-based service offerings and assessing security characteristics;
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills to interface with multiple levels of management, staff, and vendors;
- Strong familiarity with information security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27000, NIST 800-53, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS);
- Experience working in an Agile Dev/Ops environment;
- Strong analytical/problem solving, organizational, and project control skills to support excellence in delivery and customer service;
- Experience using risk assessment methodologies/concepts; and,
- The ability to prioritize work in a multi-project environment, and to take ownership on issues and follow through to resolution.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.