Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Test Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting software testing and quality evaluation of a broad variety of complex applications;
- Performing manual, automated, and simple to medium complexity performance testing;
- Conducting Build Verification, Integration and System testing in accordance with established departmental testing and documentation standards to ensure applications are reliable, highly functioning and free of defects;
- Providing regular reports on the testing status of assigned products, detect potential delays at an early stage and report to Team Lead or Manager;
- Explaining software testing results to product development teams and recommend product improvements;
- Helping develop new software testing standards, procedures and techniques to effectively test and evaluate products;
- Assisting junior staff in reviewing test cases and help senior staff with complex testing;
- Maintaining current knowledge of the client’s family of products, application functionality and the high-level architecture of hosting environment; and,
- Learning new technologies, techniques, and processes to contribute to the ongoing advancement of the client’s applications and services.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other related discipline with a technology focus (or equivalent) and three (3) to eight (8) years related experience;
- Experience with API testing tools (i.e. Postman / SoapUI);
- Experience using issue tracking systems (i.e. JIRA);
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of software product design and development methods and standards;
- Good programming practice and thorough knowledge of structured test methodology, test techniques, and test processes;
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks;
- Java knowledge and experience with Selenium/Appium is a plus;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills;
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with clients, technical teams and other co-workers, work to schedules, and adapt easily to changing priorities and business needs; and,
- The ability to work on multiple projects in a team environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.