Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has career opportunities for UX Designers and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in September.
As the UX Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Attending scoping meetings and requirements gathering sessions to understand the business needs;
- Working on design approaches by coordinating with other disciplinary teams such as developers, visual designers, and editorial designers;
- Drafting low fidelity wireframes and sketches;
- Presenting designs to the business and discuss options; and,
- Documenting decisions and outcomes.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5)+ years of experience in UX/UI;
- Experience with Axure and/or Sketch;
- Experience with design tools such as InVision, OmniGraffle, and/or Balsamiq;
- Previous Financial Experience (an asset);
- Experience writing/updating UI documentation (an asset);
- Knowledge of WCAG Accessibility Guidelines and how to apply them (an asset); and,
- Experience with design research methods (e.g. usability testing) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.