ECM Specialist (OpenText)
Eagle is currently seeking a ECM Specialist (OpenText) for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The daily management and administration of OpenText ECM ensuring interfaces work consistently and application performance meets requirements;
- Developing and supporting ECM solutions and integration between OpenText ECM and other applications especially SAP systems;
- Installing and configuring OpenText modules to meet the business requirements;
- Developing Webreport and Livereport, Web services to meet project requirements;
- Collaborating with Solution Architect and Business Analyst to develop solution design for new projects;
- Installing, configuring, and upgrading Tomcat web servers and tune its settings to secure web applications;
- Monitoring OpenText servers performance and logs on daily basis and suggest tuning measures;
- Developing functional and technical specifications to meet business requirements;
- Performing unit test on the solution functions;
- Root cause analysis of production issues and its prompt resolution; and,
- Providing end user support during project implementation and post Go Live.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical experience preferred;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of hands technical experience on OpenText EIM platform, including administration, configuration, development and support of Content Server, Archive Server/Center and Directory services, Invoice Capture Center (ICC);
- Working knowledge of configuring OpenText Extended module for SAP ECC, CRM, HCM, TM systems is major advantage;
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience developing web services based on Content Server object model, Java, Webreport is an advantage;
- Windows/ Linux Server O/S core Administration skills and networking essentials;
- Experience connecting to Oracle or MS SQL DB, including understanding of Content Server schema and SQL programming;
- Experience in the use and configuration of Web servers (IIS, Apache tomcat);
- Strong, demonstrable understanding of document management and records management principles;
- Experience and working knowledge in at least one of the following areas: application load balancing, application monitoring, certificate base authentication;
- Excellent problem solving/trouble shooting skills;
- Good organizational, planning, and time management skills;
- Proven strong communication skills, both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff and with management; and,
- Team player, skilled in working in a highly collaborative manner, delivering in tight timeline with multiple projects running in parallel.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.