Learning and Development Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Learning and Development Specialist for a two (2) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing the learning and development metrics for the learning and development organization;
- Taking the lead in developing learning module strategy by function; and,
- Analyzing input from subject matter experts to create and modify documents, as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years of experience as a Senior Instructional Designer;
- Expert level in Captivate, InDesign, Success Factors LMS;
- Deep level of understanding of learning delivery modes and platforms that deliver self-paced training modules; and,
- Knowledge of instructional design methodologies, adult learning principles, human behavior and performance, methods for curriculum and training design and the measurement of training effectiveness.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.