Senior Social Security / Benefits Technology
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Social Security/Benefits Technology and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a three (3)-month contract located in Ottawa/Gatineau, ON to start in September.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Significant experience with large-scale complex technology solution sales and/or implementations to enable the delivery of government social benefits programs that may include programs such as social security, human services, welfare, or pensions (i.e. systems which complete complex eligibility and entitlement calculations and result in payments of a financial benefit to a client);
- Significant experience with the following social services capabilities such as Entitlement and Eligibility Rules, Benefits Case Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM);
- Workload and Workflow Management;
- Experience developing functional and non-functional requirements related to social security platforms (e.g. pre-sales solution design, fit/gap analysis, RFP documentation development, platform prototyping support, etc.).;
- Experience developing technology architecture documentation related to social security platforms;
- Experience leading, designing, and managing large-scale implementations of enterprise social services platforms; and,
- Experience developing business cases, including considerations for risk, fit, and relative value of various technology solutions in a social services environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.