Functional Consultant / Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Functional Consultant/ Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in September.
As the Functional Consultant/ Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and documenting ERP functional, business, and/or system requirements specifications. (ie. Business Blueprints);
- Developing and documenting screen, reporting and interfacing requirements (i.e. Functional Specifications for development purposes);
- Developing functional, business, and/or system interface or capability interaction;
- Gathering and analyzing information to establish the functional needs of a system or project;·
- Documenting forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures;
- Designing and documenting the future state;
- Developing/configuring the future state;
- Creating test scripts and assist in the testing process;
- Assisting in the conversion process including testing of conversion programs and all other cutover activities;
- Training project team members and end-users in functionality;
- Supporting newly implemented system functionality;
- Supporting cross-module functional implementation teams; and,
- Providing quality control reviews of the documentation of the work completed.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or Professional Certification;
- Proven expertise within their relevant area of ERP expertise;
- Multiple ERP implementations completed;
- Good communication skills and the ability to facilitate meetings and gain consensus for decisions;
- Good written skills with exposure to Microsoft suite ie. Word. Powerpoint, Excel, Visio;
- Solid business analysis skills and problem-solving abilities;
- Relevant industry knowledge where possible;
- Experience and subject matter expertise leading cross-module functional implementation teams; and,
- Full software implementation life cycle on multiple projects.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.