Eagle is currently seeking an Application Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting mission-critical Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) Systems. This includes providing 24x7 on-call support rotationally;
- Troubleshooting issues with the ECM and DAM systems and related interfaces and performing proactive and preventative applications maintenance;
- Planning, scheduling, estimating work and executing all modifications required to support applications and their ECM and DAM system integrations;
- Working on and supporting the interfaces between the ECM and DAM systems as well as various other software systems and applications;
- Designing, developing, configuring, implementing, and supporting the ECM and DAM systems and application servers;
- Providing technical expertise involving all phases of research, feasibility, design, development, data conversion plans, implementation, and support of both third party and custom-developed software applications;
- Developing and modifying workflows with system tools;
- Designing, developing, implementing, and supporting server integration and applications (using third party software, SQL, ASP.NET, C#.NET);
- Working collaboratively with all members of the IT Branch to address application issues in a timely manner;
- Working collaboratively with other units to find solutions for business problems through process or by use of software; and,
- Creating system documentation and providing training to users and performing related duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in a related discipline and four (4) years relevant experience or Post-Secondary Diploma in a related discipline and five (5) years relevant experience or one (1) year related certificate and seven (7) years relevant experience;
- Four plus (4) years progressively responsible experience in the following: programming, systems analysis, design, and developing applications, Microsoft ASP.NET OR C#.NET;
- Experience implementing an enterprise level COTS product such as an ECM, DAM, ERP, or Enterprise Imaging solution would be a significant asset;
- Experience providing enterprise level application support, with an ECM, DAM system or similar would be a significant asset;
- Experience providing 24x7 on-call support to a mission-critical enterprise application or system would be an asset;
- Experience creating, maintaining, and supporting interfaces between software applications would be an asset;
- Experience working with IBM Technology such as FileNet, Case Manager, Websphere, Datacap or Analytics would be a significant asset;
- Knowledge of Object Based Storage, SAN and/or Hybrid storage environments would be an asset;
- Experience implementing and/or supporting cloud-based technology would be considered an asset;
- Experience implementing and/or supporting message broker technology would be considered an asset;
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) or a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) designation is an asset; and,
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written skills with a strong focus on customer service with the ability to excel within a team environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.