Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twenty-four (24)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start immediately.
As the Business Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development of a metrics management and reporting framework for the Cyber Security Division, including establishing KPIs and KRIs for Cyber Security Risk Management;
- Ensuring that cyber metrics and reporting will align with and feed into the enterprise risk management framework currently in place;
- Facilitating workshops with technical and non-technical stakeholders to document functional and non-functional requirements as they relate to cyber risk management metrics and reporting;
- Evaluating data sources and implementing mechanisms for collecting data to support metrics;
- Developing reporting dashboards through consultation with senior cyber stakeholders;
- Assessing and providing recommendations on technical or non-technical solutions to support the ongoing operation of a metrics management and reporting framework for Cyber Security Risk Management; and,
- Helping ensure that the chosen project initiatives are closely aligned with the Bank’s cybersecurity strategy, mission and vision.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Degree or College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security or Risk Management with a demonstrated experience in one of these fields;
- Minimum of five (5) years in a business architect or similar role;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience managing small to large projects, both business and IT-related;
- Demonstrated experience developing Key Performance Indicators and Key Risk Indicators for Cyber Security Risk Management;
- Demonstrated experience creating dashboards and reports for performance reporting metrics for various audiences;
- Knowledge of Organizational Change Management principles;
- Knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation standards;
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating workshops with technical and non-technical resources to document functional and non-functional requirements and processes;
- Advanced communication, presentation and negotiation skills to effectively communicate and influence different levels of management and stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to write business-impact analyses and business cases; and,
- French Fluency (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.