Content Server Trainer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Content Server Trainer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing the existing training plan, delivering Content Server training to over 500 users with varying levels of experience (1200 total users);
- Working in collaboration with the Content Server Project team and Training facilitator to maintain the existing training material and deliver the training as directed;
- Participating in the project planning to plan the training deliverables and to execute on the training as per the plan;
- Identifying change management needs as part of the business improvement initiatives;
- Working in collaboration with internal business clients to identify local training needs, develop and adapt new training programs;
- Maintaining training documentation / materials per the direction of the training facilitator; and,
- Assisting with the scheduling and tracking of trainees / maintain a master training registry.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Computer Science or Business Commerce degree or equivalent experience is an asset;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Livelink / Content Server trainer with a strong background in providing various levels of training from Introduction through to Advanced, as well as various Workshops;
- Experience with Content Server 10.5 or higher and/or functional expertise with xECM for Engineering is desired;
- Experience in the oil and gas industry, specifically pipelines would be an asset;
- Experience in Change Management is an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is essential;
- The ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at any level of the organization; and,
- The ability to wear multiple hats when required by the team, and as project needs arise.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.