Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Transition Manager for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- All facets of the transition program including initiation, planning execution, control and closure for applications and infrastructure transition and implementation;
- Coordinating teams, vendors, and management to complete the transition as scheduled with minimal or no impact to the Client’s business;
- Overseeing all aspects of the Program, through service commencement and turnover to Operations;
- Planning and conducting Knowledge Transfer activities by collecting information and knowledge about customer IT organization, processes, IT infrastructure, applications, etc. which will need to be disseminated and structured in order for the client to deliver contracted services to customers;
- Travel as needed to the customer site to conduct these knowledge transfer activities;
- Coordinating and leading the entire transition team for this new account implementation, with little supervision from management;
- Delivering customer assessment documents, contractually required, and, at times, assessment documents that will help recruitment or the projects implementation manager;
- Managing and coordinating the efforts of all transition work stream leads and Project Managers; and,
- Creating and managing all transition project collateral including plans, charters, initiation documentation and other relevant project documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years of related experience leading and managing large scale IT programs, including service delivery contracts, mission critical programs, IT infrastructure systems and solution development;
- PMP certification is preferable;
- Ten plus (10+) years demonstrable and firsthand experience of leading and running large scale, multi-stream transition programs;
- Experience synthesizing complex or diverse information and collecting and researching data;
- The ability to use intuition and experience to complement data;
- Experience designing workflows and procedures;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- The ability to gather and analyze information skillfully;
- The ability to work well in group problem solving situations;
- The ability to use reason even when dealing with emotional topics; and,
- Excellent customer service skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.