Applications Developer - Advisory
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has career opportunities for Applications Developers- Advisory and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
As the Applications Developers- Advisory, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing highly complex business requirements, generating technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications;
- Acting as an expert technical resource for modelling, simulation and analysis efforts;
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met for the supported area; and,
- Development and testing before sending the code for UAT testing.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field;
- Eight (8)- ten (10) years of experience with .NET (C#) skills;
- Strong SQL Server skills;
- Intermediate to strong WCF and WPF skills;
- Exposure to Message Oriented Middleware frameworks like MQ, Solace;
- Working experience with Angular, VB6 (an asset); and,
- Previous banking experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.