Software Developer- Java (Level 3)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Software Developer-Java (Level 3) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
This position is part of the Enterprise Tools department, with responsibilities for DevOps support and developing Automation Solutions.
As the Software Developer-Java (Level 3) you will be responsible for:
- Documenting all the code is written and other relevant processes;
- Performing testing according to test plans, monitor and report on results, and work with others on problem resolution;
- Effectively communicating project status and providing timely escalation of issues to ensure project objectives are met;
- Working effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving project/business objectives and providing client services;
- Supporting a positive work environment that promotes customer service, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensures timely communication of issues/ points of interest;
- Ensuring effective change management discipline is used; and,
- Staying current with industry and/or business trends.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University, College degree or equivalent experience in programming;
- Four (4) years of expert coding skills in SQL queries;
- Three (3) years of Expert programming skills in Python;
- Three (3) years of expert programming skills in HTML;
- Minimum three (3) years working directly on a daily basis writing code;
- Advanced support knowledge of the following DevOps Tools: Jenkins, JIRA, HPOO, HPSA, xMatters, MKS/Integrity, ServiceNow;
- Ability to be a strong Source Code Specialist;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts in business terms;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge; and,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.