Cognos Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Cognos Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a five (5)-month contract located in Halifax, NS to start in October.
As the Cognos Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Submitting deliverables and escalate issues to the Senior Data Warehouse Architect, and/or Business Services Manager; and,
- Submitting weekly status reports with a breakdown of hours (for the various assigned tasks) to the Senior Data Warehouse Architect and Project Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience developing with IBM Cognos 10 Report Studio/Cognos Analytics 11, IBM Data Manager, IBM Framework Manager;
- Minimum of five (5) years in Data Mart Design;
- Experience with Oracle 10G or 11G;
- Experience developing PL/SQL;
- Ability to work as a member of a team;
- Ability to read and evaluate design specifications with a view to providing gap analysis, technical design improvements, and other technical feedback;
- Good communication skills – Written and Oral;
- Experience performing and supporting testing efforts, including developing and executing unit tests to ensure the software will perform as expected;
- Experience working in structured project team environments that include formal processes such as deliverable approvals, change request processes, and rigid configuration management; and,
- Previous public sector project experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.