Business Analyst Level 3 - Bilingual
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst (Level 3) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in October.
As the Business Analyst (Level 3), you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and using the selected departmental methodologies;
- Gathering and documenting business and technical requirements;
- Developing interview questionnaires;
- Organizing and leading workshops involving business and technical stakeholders;
- Developing and documenting statements of requirements for considered alternatives;
- Performing business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows;
- Providing technical analysis;
- Evaluating existing procedures and methods;
- Evaluating and recommending technical solutions;
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, documenting and enhancing business processes and workflows;
- Identifying organizational and/or project business opportunities for improvement and streamlining of business processes;
- Defining and documenting interfaces of manual to automated operations within application subsystems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems;
- Performing gap analysis, identifying remediation options and providing recommendations;
- Establish acceptance test criteria with the client;
- Identifying and evaluating critical success parameters, factors and performance measurements;
- Assisting other stakeholders in the development and implementation of business improvement processes and programs;
- Preparing and delivering briefings and presentations up to the Senior Management level (Directors and above);
- Providing advice and guidance in change management, cost analysis and technology innovation;
- Transferring knowledge to resources; and,
- Delivering weekly status updates.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in both official languages - English and French.;
- Diploma, Bachelor degree or higher (Masters, Ph.D.);
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience working as a Business Analyst on Information Technology projects delivering Business analysis; Business requirements documentation; Technical analysis; Solution recommendations; Business process review and re-engineering;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience within the last fifteen (15) years working with Information Technology IM/IT projects in Gathering requirements, Analyzing and documenting as-is processes, Developing target (to-be) processes, and Developing gap analysis and remediation options.;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in the last fifteen (15) years in researching, analyzing, evaluating technical solution options based on business requirements, development of options analysis reports including recommendations and next steps for implementation; and,
- Experience leading and advising Senior Management with a large-scale custom software development or commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) configuration and deployment project.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.