Intermediate .NET Developer
Eagle currently has a contract opportunity for an Intermediate .NET Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an initial 6-month contract located in Regina, SK to start ASAP.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and test n-tier, enterprise class software based upon defined software specifications and design.
- Utilize TFS to manage code, builds, work items and defects
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing custom and COTS software
- Analyze complex systems requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Support quality assurance processes with defect resolution
- Prepare estimates required for design, development, testing and implementing technical solutions
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing, and maintaining technical solutions in C#.NET and VB.NET
- 1+ years of experience with Azure cloud environments
- 3+ years of experience with various relational databases including: SQL Server and Oracle
- 3+ years of experience with Windows and Unix based server environments
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft TFS
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Azure Service Bus a substantial asset
- Experience developing Windows Universal Apps an asset
- Experience using Angular
- Experience using Workfront is an asset
- Experience within the directory publishing/local search/marketing services industry an asset
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.