SAS ETL Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a SAS ETL Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
This role will be focused primarily on SAS coding in both mainframe and UNIX, testing, completing artifacts, completing exit reports, and other development tasks working in a waterfall environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Four plus (4+) years of SAS development experience;
- Experience with both Mainframe and UNIX;
- Experience with Oracle database;
- Shell Scripting experience;
- Familiarity with other ETL technologies such as Syncsort and/or Informatica;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills; and,
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.