Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Pega Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Pega Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing Pega workflow applications
- Locating root cause and fixing bugs identified during testing of the SDLC
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interface with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs
- Provide cost and time estimates for assigned work packages to support the development of time tables and project plans
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation, integration, and documentation of solution
- Perform complex applications programming activities
- Provide solutions that potentially impact other dependent projects and applications
- Ensure that errors are detected to avoid production outages
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience within application development;
- Three plus (3+) years of Pega development experience;
- PEGA Senior System Architect certification;
- Unix Scripting;
- Experience leading incidents ensuring implementation plans are in place;
- Experience implementing applications into the production environment;
- Cloud infrastructure;
- Oracle Database;
- Source control systems;
- Test Drive Development/unit testing;
- API interfaces;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.