Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Support and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a five (5)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in September.
As the Technical Support, you will be responsible for:
- Providing stable operation and support of in-house computer network and infrastructure;
- Providing routine technical advice and support to users and customers;
- Assisting users having trouble in suing systems, product and services;
- Providing technical support including problem diagnosis, repairs and setup; and,
- Installing and commissioning hardware/software systems, product services and upgrades.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- IT expertise in systems programming or network management;
- Good communication – verbal/read;
- Computer Technology background;
- Networking skills (an asset);
- Incident management experience (an asset);
- Networking certifications (Cisco) – CCNA, etc.(an asset);
- Large company experience (an asset); and,
- ServiceNow experience or other ticketing system experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.