Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Reporting Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 2-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Compile data from various sources and create a coherent report describing the data;
- Assist with corporate reporting strategy;
- Work with other business groups to build detailed requirements; and,
- Interpret data and present solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in a related field (Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science);
- Experience with reporting services applications;
- Must understand where relevant data is stored, be able to retrieve that data and be able to compile that data into a user-friendly format; and,
- Must be detail-oriented.
- EXCEL (7), ORACLE (3), PYTHON (3).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.