Business Analyst/Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst/Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
As a Business Analyst/Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Manager, Integrated Technology Systems, as well as the SWMS' Project Sponsors, for all aspects of assigned projects, the Business Analyst / Project Manager is responsible for:
- Leading the assigned SWMS' project to ensure that all deliverables are achieved on time, budget and in-scope;
- Developing business requirements for a contract management solution using City templates;
- Ensuring clear communications with executives, stakeholders, assigned project staff members consultants, and vendors;
- Documenting and analyzing business processes, business requirements, inputs, outputs, and integration points;
- Documenting project schedules, project plans, requirements definitions as well as cost estimates for the projects;
- Identifying and defining key objectives, risks and drivers, to create appropriate plans while mitigating identified issues and risks;
- Conducting workflow analysis and business process modeling;
- Conducting gap assessments and documenting system and process requirements that will bridge gaps with the base system (SAP – Ariba)
- Taking responsibility for eliciting and documenting; project constraints, resource leveling impacts and project delays
- Liaising and communicating with SWMS as well as I&T Support Teams including other Project Managers
- Leading the project teams to identify, document, track and resolve project problems, defects and issues; and,
- Performing other duties as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Ten plus (10+) years of professional business analysis and project management experience, exhibiting clear, practical knowledge of tools and techniques for documenting, planning, organizing, executing, monitoring and controlling multiple IT projects while developing business requirements and making recommendations on implementation strategies;
- Excellent stakeholder management and consulting skills with a proven track record of relationship management, partnership development, and strong leadership capacity, with the ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, mobilize and m;
- Proven track record of documenting business requirements with an emphasis on gap assessments having successfully implemented solutions that leveraged 3rd party modules on large scale financial systems;
- Preference will be given to those candidates with related industry experience Public Sector / Solid Waste and / or those candidates with significant experience with contact management solutions including SAP – Ariba;
- A University degree in computer science or a related discipline pertinent to Information Technology and / or Business Analysis / Project Management with extensive experience working in a large complex organization environment, or the approved equivalent c;
- Experience with Project Management methodologies, including; Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Agile Project Management, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and any other relevant project;
- Experience with Project Management & Business Requirement Areas including;
- Integration, scope, time, cost and risk & issues management;
- Human resource management;
- Stakeholder, engagement and communication management;
- Procurement management;
- Quality management;
- Business Requirement Gathering;
- Gap Assessments;
- Process Modelling Software / Technical Skills;
- Technical Experience with SAP and Enterprise ERP Financial Solutions with an emphasis on Contract Management Solutions as well as an ability to recommend and implement security, privacy and quality assurance requirements as well as corporate and legislate;
- Microsoft Office including Visio, Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint Communication and Decision-Making Abilities: and,
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and polished presentation abilities; influencing and communicating at all organizational levels.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.