Senior Analyst, Compliance
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Analyst, Compliance and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start in October.
As a Senior Analyst, Compliance, you will be responsible for:
- Oversight of portfolio monitoring through Aladdin system, testing, and reporting;
- Interact with investment teams, regional compliance teams and other departments on day-to-day compliance issues;
- Support the quarterly Investment Committee reporting and fund certification process;
- Support of the Investment Compliance Testing and Assurance Program, including Trade Practices testing;
- Support the Anti-Money Laundering program across the global SLC Management group of companies;
- Work with others in Investment Compliance on projects to develop the global compliance program across different regulatory jurisdictions;
- Support the review and editing of changes to policies, processes, procedures, and technology to ensure alignment with business needs and in accordance with regulatory developments;
- Provide functional support to the Director. This includes, but is not limited to:
- o Assisting the Director to resolve escalated compliance issues in a timely manner; and,
- o Identifying areas of improvement and areas for potential service providers.
What we’re looking for:
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a group setting;
- Microsoft Office – with emphasis on Excel skills;
- Financial Crimes Risk Management Database (FCRM);
- Understanding of / experience in investments compliance;
- Experience in fund oversight – understanding of portfolio compliance;
- Analytical skills and a high degree of attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, sound judgment, and time management;
- Exercise judgment in identifying and escalating issues, challenging courses of action, assessing risks and modifying plans as business conditions change;
- The individual must have strong analytical skills and a high degree of attention to detail, be skilled at creating process, and operate independently, setting and meeting priorities and deliverables and balancing multiple projects;
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to interact well with all levels of employees;
- Three (3) to five (5) years or more of compliance experience within the investment management industry; and,
- Experience with systems such as Bloomberg, BlackRock Aladdin.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.