Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Financial Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Verify and process invoices and expenses
- Meet monthly finance deadlines
- Track employee expense reports and invoices
- Mailbox management
- The challenge of this role is managing volumes, multitasking and prioritizing
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in accounting or related financial discipline;
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in a heavily process driven role;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel;
- Previous Accounting/Finance experience would be an asset;;
- Experience utilizing PeopleSoft and other bank systems;
- Strong communication – must be able to communicate clearly verbally and via email;
- Logical and rational;
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy;
- Enjoys working with numbers;
- Collaborative and team oriented;
- Driven, self-motivated, analytical;
- A hard worker with a sense of humor;
- Thrives in a fast paced, high volume environment;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.