Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- A wide range of Business Analysis activities, including but not limited to process mapping, requirements gathering, documentation, liaising with business stakeholders, testing activities, providing direction to Junior analysts, continuous review and improvement of Business processes, working directly with project managers, solution architects and developers.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience producing and reviewing system and feature level documentation for complex initiatives;
- Experience with Business Process Management lifecycle and modeling techniques;
- Experience/knowledge of agile methodologies and supporting tools;
- Experience with Jira and MS Suite of applications;
- Good understanding of business and process analysis approaches and techniques;
- The ability to perform effectively and prioritize under tight deadlines with multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- The ability to work well with users having varying technical understanding;
- The ability to understand technical solution and process flow at a high level;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong client/user interaction skills to elicit requirements; and,
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.