Systems Analyst Level 3
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Systems Analyst (Level 3) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start immediately.
As the Systems Analyst (Level 3), you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating existing solutions to determine their best fit and their reusability and adaptability in the design and development of a new application or maintaining existing application;
- Assessing impacts and performing analysis of functional and business requirements to define system requirements;
- Working with the IT resources and business client to prepare user stories and mature the business requirements for the system;
- Developing components of an operational system, including applicable programs, input/output sources and procedures;
- Coding, testing and documenting mainframe IT solutions;
- Documenting program design and quality assurance standards to be used during the implementation phase;
- Reviewing the analysis and programming of other developers and providing feedback to ensure quality;
- Performing independent verification and validation of software applications and systems function and performance;
- Preparing the system for production releases and coordinating all changes with impacted partners;
- Supporting systems in test and production environments and doing problem resolution/debugging;
- Participating in regularly scheduled and ad-hoc team meetings throughout the project; and,
- Supporting and using the company's selected methodologies and best practices.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10)+ years of experience in the relevant field;
- Ten (10) years of experience within the last fifteen (15) years in Java Swing analysis, development, testing, implementation and maintenance;
- Experience in writing EJB;
- Experience in Weblogic Application Server;
- Experience in DB2 / SQL;
- Experience in Version Control (Git);
- Experience in Test Driven Development;
- Experience in JUnit;
- Experience in Agile development (SCRUM);
- Experience in software analysis, development, testing implementation and maintenance;
- Experience in Java Swing, J2EE; and,
- Experience in Analysis and Coding.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.