Senior Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as the liaison between the Technical Architect and the developers (programmers);
- Analyzing and designing system navigation/flow;
- Defining system requirements and program specifications;
- Creating conceptual system documents or provide input to their creation;
- Contributing to project planning (work breakdown, implementation and estimates);
- Providing input to client / user documentation and test plan;
- Working with the business to clarify system requirements, evaluate options, provide input initial estimates (time, cost etc.) and solution direction;
- Evaluating new System Application and packages;
- Participating in system integration and implementation;
- Input to System / technical feasibility studies;
- Contributing to develop test data, analyze results;
- Troubleshooting systems related defects;
- Performing troubleshooting of issues experienced in systems related defects;
- Providing recommendations for fix, and may proceed with completing the fix or guiding others (programmers/developers) through completion;
- Managing system conversion and/or integration and/or application support;
- Managing resolution of defects and clarifications to specifications or requirements;
- Creating/updating “Detailed Requirements”;
- Establishing tracing to “High Level Requirements” and between “Detailed Requirements”;
- Generating “Detailed Requirements” documents and initiate workflows for approval; and,
- Updating “Detailed Requirements” status based on reviews and approvals.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in software development;
- Experience leading complicated design efforts and coordinating the efforts of a development team;
- Experience with Sybase databases;
- Experience with SQLserver databases;
- Experience with Powerbuilder applications;
- Experience with Informatica;
- Experience with Mitchell WorkCentre and FNOL applications;
- Experience with Unix batch scripting;
- Experience with $U scheduler;
- Experience with.NET applications;
- Experience with Microfocus applications;
- Experience with DOC1 document composition software; and,
- Experience with AOL.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.