Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in North York, ON to start immediately.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple projects and project resources through the project management life cycle;
- Developing, managing, and executing project charters, integrated project plans, schedules, and communication plan including obtaining approvals;
- Participating in the steering committee and stakeholder forums;
- Providing project, and/or portfolio reporting to multi-stakeholders at senior executive levels;
- Proactively identifying risks and issues;
- Identifying mitigation strategies and responses to the issues and risks;
- Adhering to standards and best practices for project management;
- Working with vendors to successfully negotiate and deliver mutually beneficial multiyear contracts for the projects;
- Ensuring the development and delivery of business cases where applicable;
- Managing stakeholder’s interests and expectations throughout the life cycle of the project;
- Planning and managing project budget forecasts changes to the budget and communicates planned vs. actual budget as the project progresses;
- Working with architecture and other IT teams for solution delivery; and,
- Other duties as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors degree with seven (7) to ten (10) years’ experience with Project Management;
- PMP certification;
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry-standard such as Project Management Institute (PMI) Extensive experience in Project Management methodologies, and the documentation, collaterals, and artifacts that need to be produced throughout the project and software;
- Demonstrated experience with Project Management toolset including MS project;
- Effectively manages project budgets and ensures a high level of fiscal control and accountability;
- Ability to gather and develop requirements for developing project charters, creating, and managing integrated project plans;
- Experience managing projects to deliver business applications and also infrastructure solutions;
- Demonstrated experience identifying and acquiring a mix of skilled technical resources necessary to complete project assignments/deliverables; including clarifying roles and responsibilities;
- Ability to communicate across many functional areas;
- Identify and evaluate specific issues or risks, provide options analysis, and recommend action plans to mitigate the risk and manage the issue to a satisfactory conclusion;
- Excellent written communication skills to prepare authoritative recommendations, proposals, and reports;
- A team player with a record of accomplishment for meeting deadlines;
- Strong discipline in resolving resourcing and inter-personal conflicts, ensures knowledge is shared among team members to achieve project objectives;
- Experience leading presentations; and,
- Understanding of IT infrastructure.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.