Business System Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business System Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
As the Business System Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining, building, and updating the current Sharepoint Infopath forms that Onboard all Tech employees;
- Working within Business to define and document requirements, providing feedback and reviewing testing templates;
- Scheduling touchpoint meetings monthly to review, schedule and monitor monthly updates;
- Managing team permissions within Sharepoint document environment;
- Creating and managing data extracts;
- Purging data from the team environment to support functionality;
- Reviewing team process, testing methodology and implementing where required;
- Defining, analysing and documenting new processes or process improvments where required;
- Backing up for manager, team meeting, running side project when requested; and,
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) years of IT BSA experience;
- One (1) years of Sharepoint designer experience (using infopath form);
- One (1) year with MS excel;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to define business requirements;
- Previous development experience (an asset);
- Former Financial Institution experience (an asset); and,
- Experience in testing and production environment (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.